Statement of Functions
The AE is responsible for the day to day management of client contacts specific to the client’s PR activities. The AE will not only manage specifics in reference to the PR functions of the client but develop and manage media relationships on behalf of the client.
- B.S. or B.A. preferably in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communications ability
- Competent in written Korean and English as well as the ability to minimally communicate in these two languages
- Ability to manage and retain a positive relationship with clients and members of the media
- Creativity and staying power to complete and execute projects
- Self-driven and motivated to create and project a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Proficient in MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Maintain regular contact with clients; proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs.
- Build understanding and knowledge of the client’s business and their competitive environments.
- Actively participate/contribute to the development of account plans/ideas. Provide appropriate instruction to junior staff on projects.
- Participate in program presentations to clients or new business presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports.
- Initiate implementation of media events, press conferences/briefings, media tours, etc.
- Develop editorial/journalistic/media contacts; utilize them in news releases, features, etc.
- Under the strategic direction of senior management, act as the primary implementer of account plans.
- Verify information to assure accuracy of media materials and contacts.
- Facilitate teamwork by delegating and involving junior staff members whenever possible.
- Create budget status reports and review job status reports.
- Vigorously pursue competitive estimates for services from vendors.
- Seek counsel from financial manager to be able to review financial reports, project budgets, and related financial materials.
- Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects.
- Assist senior management in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities
- Please send a resume and a self-introduction letter to email@example.com (Both Korean and English in MS word format only)