- Successful online and offline publish accomplished through pitching main dailies and Economics magazines
- Increase in average publication of feature and coverage
- Improvement in overall brand and product awareness through increase in PR activities: From low awareness as tumbler and vacuum flask brand to Kids Food Container, Heat-retaining lunch box and Kids products brand
- Expand in magazine exposure range: From the original main target, Fashion, Living, Housewives magazine to Men’s magazine and Food/Drink Magazines
- M&K had no time to waste. The team immediately started branding and strategically aligning key message “Classy Kitchen Stories” to position KitchenAid as the authentic kitchen brand in the saturated premium appliance market.
- Traditional Media: To distinguish KitchenAid from its competitors, the team first set out to emphasize KitchenAid’s brand identity from its unprecedented history and elegant product design through dailies and monthlies.
- Social Media: Deployed consumer engagement event based on KitchenAid’s key product and identity through “Stand Mixer Color Relay Quiz”.
- O2O event: From online to offline and vice versa, KitchenAid Masterclass was organized inviting influencers that also have the word-of-mouth impact.
- Within the first month since the start of KitchenAid PR activity, a plethora of KitchenAid feature articles covering different topics were featured as print head articles on top-tier business dailies namely Korea Economic Daily, Herald Business as well as major monthly media.
- The easy yet engaging consumer event was an absolute success as the channel collected more than 3,000 followers within the first month scoring more than 25,000 engagements and attaining average engagement rate of 25% (10% is industry average).
- Recorded 100% attendance from 7 Influencer and 7 registered guest teams (average absence rate is 20%) and collected more than 330 registers from consumers. As result, a total of 19 posts regarding KitchenAid Masterclass was attained with more than 1,950 engagement organic posts